Hendra State School is providing parents with access to a convenient, online parent portal called QParents. The QParents web and mobile application provides an easier way for you to interact with your school. Parents will have secure, online access to their child’s student information, anytime, anywhere, through a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Below is an example of what’s available to you:
- Absences – Easily notify the school of your child’s absences and monitor attendance.
- Access your child’s report cards online.
- Behaviour information.
- View unpaid invoice details, payment history and make online payments.
- View and update personal student details, including address and medication conditions.
- Engage more closely with your child’s school.
An invitation email has just been sent out.
Find out more about
QParents and download the app today.