The Hendra State School Parents and Citizens Association is very active and is keen to both support the school and students, and to promote the virtues of Hendra State School to the outside community. The staff and students look forward to working with the newly elected P&C Executive for 2013.
President: Megan Morris
Vice President: Carlie Taylor
Secretary: Ruth Benson
Treasurer: Simone Ward
- Very successful 150 Year Anniversary celebrations
- Contribution towards the Riding to Success Program
- Contribution towards the North Keppel Island Camp for Years 4 - 6
- Welcome Morning Tea for new parents
- budgetted towards the subsidising of additional teacher.
P&C Meetings are generally held Wednesday Week 4 and Week 8 of every term.